Tuesday, June 22, 2010

finally


Yea finally i created a new blog and i hv promised myself to be a good blogger this time XD
I did nothing today,on9 for whole day,slacking around,finished my davinci code[which i found quite boring]
And my poor mom,keep on nagging,i cant tahan!
what on earth i need to have a boyfren?!

I AM JUST 19
NOT 91

i heard she talking to my aunt on the phone again,and complaining about me for being so boyish
and some stupid stuff like I do not care about my appearance[especially my long hair.she says i look like a ghost with the long hair]
the thing is when i keep my hair short,she COMPLAINED too
so in order to make her happy,i always tell her that I do have a boyfriend (almost everyday)
and she replied me 'oh dont tell is that vincent' or ' I give u 100mil if u bring him home'

LOL

and all my bro n sis will join in this conversation
my 2 bros always say that [i bet all guys will ran away when they know ur sleeping style and ur smelly mouth!]
my sister [she will find a ghost bf if she keeps her hairstyle like tat]

well well well

n my dad,who is always the most supportive one
[aiya u will find a 'soft' guy1,dnt worry,which will take care of u,do all the houseworks for u]

LOL

urgh

I think when the time is right,i will meet my Mr Right
so dont worry too much
=D
and perhaps they r right
i should change a bit......

No comments:

Post a Comment